Horizon Gold Limited
ACN 614 175 923
Notifying Horizon Gold of your election or request
You can make an election as to how you would like to receive certain documents including Annual Reports and documents related to members’ meetings (for example notices of meeting and proxy/voting forms) as follows:
- You can make a standing election to receive the documents in physical or electronic form;
- You can make a one-off request to receive a document in physical or electronic form; or
- You can tell us if you do not want to receive a hard-copy of the Annual Report.
Of course, you will always be able to access and read our Annual Report, Notice of Meeting and other shareholder documents when they are published on our website and the ASX platform.
To tell us your preference, go to www.computershare.com.au/easyupdate/hrn and follow the prompts.
You can also contact our share Register Computershare using the details below:
Computershare Investor Services
221 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
Telephone (within Australia): 1300 850 505
Telephone (outside Australia): +61 8 6188 0800
Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Horizon Gold Limited ACN 614 175 923 (Horizon Gold) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholder) to:
- elect to receive or not receive certain documents;
- and make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Horizon Gold is required to send the following documents to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
- the Annual Report (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
(a) elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
(b) elect not to be sent the Annual Report (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying Horizon Gold of the election.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
Horizon Gold encourages all Shareholders to receive communications electronically both to ensure that you stay informed and reflecting our commitment to minimising paper usage.
In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request Horizon Gold to send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.